A quality 3D printing filament made in the heart of Europe in the Czech Republic.
PLA is the most popular 3D printing material at home, schools, and libraries. It's easy to print, does not shrink, it's cheap, and it's available in a wide range of colors! It's the go to filament for most people, most of the time.
PLA+ has a matte finish
Filament PM Banana Yellow PLA+ Pastel Edition 1.75mm, 1 kg
- PLA+ has improved layer adhesion and impact toughness
- Higher viscosity = less clogged nozzles
- Diameter: 1.75mm Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 190 to 210 °C
- Recommended bed temperature: 0 to 60 °C