A quality 3D printing filament made in the heart of Europe in the Czech Republic.
Our ABS "Not Dead" Edition is a high quality ABS filament with temperature stability up to the 85°C (once printed) and an improved impact resistance. It is an acetone-soluble polymer, and therefore can be acetone welded or vapor smoothed. ABS "Not Dead" can be printed without an enclosed chamber.
Heigh wear and impact resistance
Filament PM ABS- Black - 1.75mm
- Similar to ABS
- Perfect for outside use
- UV stable, high water and impact resistant
- High impact and wear resistance
- Easy postprocessing (it’s possible to sand the prints using wet or dry sanding methods, smooth them out with acetone vapors, and glue them together with acetone)
- Ideal for prototyping, outside use as well as the automotive and engineering industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm Weight: 0.75kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 240 to 260 °C
- Recommended bed temperature: 100 to 110 °C