The Orange 2018 edition is the "Prusa Orange" that everyone knows and loves. And we mean the actual orange PETG that Prusa himself uses to make his original printers, not just some filament with a similar color.
A quality 3D printing filament made in the heart of Europe in the Czech Republic.
PETG is relatively easy to print with low shrinkage, while being tough enough for mechanical applications. Can be beautifully transparent.
Filament PM PETG - Prusa Orange - 1.75mm (1 kg spool)
- Diameter: 1.75mm Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 220 to 250 °C
- Recommended bed temperature: 80 to 90 °C