PETG is a high-strength transparent thermoplastic with excellent moisture and chemical resistance. It does not require a heated print bed, is easy to use, and has low shrinkage and minimal odor. It is perfect for applications where strong, transparent prints are desired, and it is widely used in mechanical parts fabrication and robotics.
MG Chemicals premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to enable uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
MG Chemicals 1KG PETG - Translucent - 1.75mm
- Diameter: 1.75 mm; Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 210 to 240 °C (410 to 464 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 50 to 85 °C (72 to 122 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾”; Spool width: 2½”; Hub diameter: 3½”; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛”