PLA is the most popular resin for 3D printing because it is easy to use and has almost no odor. It adheres well to masking tape without requiring a heated printing bed or noxious solvents. It is an optimal choice for homes, schools and laboratories, and has many commercial applications. MG Chemicals premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to ensure uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
MG Chemicals 1KG PLA - Blue - 1.75mm
- Diameter: 1.75mm Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 200 to 220 °C (392 to 428 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 0 to 60 °C (72 to 122 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾"; Spool width: 2½"; Hub diameter: 3½"; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛"